Hommel + Keller is a global leader in knurling technology with decades of experience manufacturing superior quality products. The QUICK brand of high-end knurling tools is designed for stability, efficiency, and performance resulting in outstanding appearance and first-rate surface quality.
In addition, QUICK Knurling Tools are easily incorporated into the machining process eliminating the need for a secondary operation.
QUICK Knurling Tools are available for use on a wide range of workpiece diameters including small tools for Swiss-type lathes. Knurling technology is offered in 2 different processes; cut and form.
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR CUT KNURLING:
- Ideal for challenging visual knurling
- Time savings due to faster cutting speed and feed rate
- Suitable choice for knurling workpieces with small diameters
- Able to handle thin-walled workpieces plus soft or difficult to machine materials
- Zero or minimal alteration to workpiece diameter
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR FORM KNURLING:
- Knurling is possible anywhere on the workpiece
- All knurling shapes and profiles can be produced
- Knurling is possible up to workpiece shoulder
- Suitable for front/face and internal knurling
- Cold forming of workpieces resulting in “chip free” process
PREMIUM KNURLING TECHNOLOGY
PERFECTION IN DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY
Common products requiring knurling:
- Medical & Dental Instruments
- Fittings & Connectors
- Welding & Cutting Equipment