Tecnicrafts offers a wide range of Guide Bushings suitable for most Swiss style machines.
All Guide Bushings are available in standard and ultra-precision grades with a runout accuracy of 5 microns or less. Bore profiles include round, square, hexagon, rectangle, and custom. Each part undergoes a specialized heat treatment process to ensure more consistent performance.
Tecnicrafts quality control includes 100% inspection prior to shipment. In addition, all Guide Bushings are chamfered in the back bore and slits to provide smooth guiding and unwanted marks.
- U-line slots are ideal for holding profiles other than round and additionally to help keep contamination out and prevent unwanted marks
- Extended carbide (max land) available up to 70mm
- Tapered Long Nose Guide Bushings are available
- Standard and custom profile shapes including square and hex
- Reinforced shank optional for enhanced stability
- Brass guides to support small diameter material