Tecnicrafts offers a wide range of Collets suitable for most Swiss style machines.
All Collets are available in standard and ultra-precision grades with a runout accuracy of 5 microns or less. Bore profiles include round, square, hexagon, rectangle, and custom. Each part undergoes a specialized heat treatment process to ensure more consistent performance.
Tecnicrafts quality control includes 100% inspection prior to shipment. In addition, all Collets are chamfered in the back bore and slits to provide smooth guiding and unwanted marks.
- Smooth bores for use on ground stock and small diameters
- Grooved bores designed for stronger gripping force
- Serrated bores to achieve maximum gripping force
- Long Nose Collets offered in both straight and tapered style
- Over-grip/Step collets/Special profile bores manufactured per customer’s specifications
- V-line slots ideal for holding profiles other than round and additionally to help keep contamination out and prevent unwanted marks
- Brass guides to support small diameter material
- Keyways on the cone or guiding diameter for alignment purposes