Career Opportunity: Inside Sales Engineer with manufacturing industry experience
Platinum Tooling Technologies, Inc. is seeking an Inside Sales Engineer with experience or education in the manufacturing industry. This immediate opening is available at our company’s headquarters located in Prospect Heights, Illinois.
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented individual who appreciates a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a background in manufacturing and experience in either a shop or office environment. The individual will be responsible for customer service by providing quality support throughout the quotation to order delivery process for standard and custom live tools and angle heads, to meet customer expectations. The ideal candidate must possess strong organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills.
We are seeking a person who can fill this role today! Platinum Tooling Technologies is a great place to continue your career. If you are a disciplined, motivated, team player who takes pride in your work, you’ll fit right in!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and process Requests for Quotations (RFQ’s) for standard and special engineered tooling products.
- Collaborate with design office engineers and manufacturing units to ensure timely turnaround for quotations and drawings.
- Prioritize and assist in the prompt completion of quotations for large tooling projects as provided by Executive Management.
- Support outside sales force with quotations and follow-up.
- Travel to trade shows and open houses to support sales staff.
- May perform other job functions as assigned by management.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service/ sales support function preferably in tooling or manufacturing environment, or machine shop experience using live tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with and ability to read Blueprints.
- Understanding of CAD software.
- Read, write, speak English fluently.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Employee must be passionate, self-motivated, and able to work well both independently and in a virtual team environment.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Annual PTO
- Profit sharing plan