REV S.R.L., located in Northern Italy, is the manufacturer of innovative broaching solutions for CNC Lathes and Machining Centers. Ideal for machining simple keyways or internal and external profiles, both teeth and splines. Common profiles including square and hexagon are easily achieved; custom profiles are available.
All REV Broaching Tools offer excellent performance with long insert life and high surface quality.
REV Motorized Broaching Tool (Live Tool Lathe)
- Designed for maximum rigidity, long insert life, and excellent finish
- Ideal for higher production runs
- Fast and efficient processing with a single machine set-up
- Considerable cost savings in comparison to secondary operations
- Easy to install
- Y-axis Adjustment
- Cutting Angle Adjustment on Z-axis
- Max Keyway Width; 14-16 mm (depending on material)
- Square and Hexagon profiles possible
The REV System for CNC Lathes and Machining Centers
- Two piece design (insert and insert holder)
- Designed for clamping in a boring bar holder; for use on CNC Lathes with or without Y-axis
- Patented eccentric bushing makes broaching possible without Y-axis to eliminate alignment errors
- Designed to be clamped in collet chuck or Weldon holder for machining center applications
Standard and Custom Profiles
A wide variety of standard and custom profiles and sizes are possible with REV broaching tools.